A WAY TO REDUCE STRESS
An Angel says, “Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may
2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
4. Say No to projects that won’t fit into your time schedule, or that will
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
7. Less is more.. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time;
10. Take one day at a time.
11. Separate worries from concerns. If a situation is a concern, find out
12. Live within your budget; don’t use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
13 . Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet, an extra house key
14. K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an
15. Do something for the Kid in You everyday.
16. Carry a book with you to read while waiting in line.
17. Get enough rest.
18. Eat right.
19. Get organized so everything has its place.
20. Listen to a tape while driving that can help improve your quality of
21. Write down thoughts and inspirations.
22. Every day, find time to be alone.
23. Having problems? Talk to God on the spot.. Try to nip small problems in
24. Make friends with Godly people.
25. Keep a folder of favorite scriptures on hand.
26. Remember that the shortest bridge between despair and hope is often a
28. Laugh some more!
29. Take your work seriously, but not yourself at all.
30. Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they can).
31. Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most).
32. Sit on your ego