If You Don’t Know Now You Know. . .these lines now famous, were first made by Biggie Smalls before every rapper made it mainstream…and then Busta and Big Tig went H.A.M on a song with the same title.
This here blog is sponsored by Half Price Tuesday or in simpler terms, a 2 for 1 for those who don’t see what the half price is.
If you don’t know now you know;
1. Blogs are internet diaries. The more secretive, the more interesting a blog is and if you don’t know the face behind the blog, it is a beautiful thing. Unfortunately in this category, I have failed immensely, but well, people are always surprised that ‘we’ write too.
2. WordPress is a better platform than any other blogging platform.
3. I am sorry for not blogging in a long time. Call it blogcks, call it whatever you want, but yes, happens to the best of us. In fact, it wasn’t that I had blogcks but I had lots and lots and lots and lots of school work to finish. Sorry again.
4. Blogs are supposed to be interesting, inspiring or captivating. Whatever you decide to share, make it worth it.
5. Pussy Riot is not a band, but if it is, Russian is not the language of Music. I tried, I honestly tried but I can barely make out the difference between the voice and the instruments. Dang!
6. This one is useless. I have nothing to write about. Now, let me inspire you, or spark your imagination or just plain tell you something with none of these. . .
Uhm. . .*Thinks hard and long*
Well, there you half it! Half Price Tuesday blogs. . .