The year’s business end is just around the corner and I just realized that 8 out of the 8 resolutions I set out to achieve are still very behind their schedule. But, there’s hope and I am pretty sure that one day, we shall get back on track.
Well, things to do this Month;
1. Meditate. It heals the soul.
2. Work. It’s good for your mind.
3. Make new friends. This is the cheapest thing anyone can afford. Trust me.
4. Smile. Even in the hardest of times, smiles always do the trick. So. Trust me.
5. Five months down the year, have you read a book? Written down anything? Listened to something new? Change. We always need change. If you don’t accept it, well, have a lovely month then.