Jem had the courtesy of nominating me. I couldn’t resist.
The next part is copy pasted seeing as, yeah, it has too be.
So Jem was nominated by Simon, who was nominated by Joel, who was nominated by Sinawo, whose blog I have also just discovered and I have not yet started following and I hope that I will totally love
already!!! 🙂 it some day.
The rules of the exercise are;
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself
Thanks Jem for the nomination and I give to you this emoji :-P!
Unfortunately, I don’t have a list of fifteen bloggers nor do I know their handles because sometimes I just randomly come across them but will start with a few of my favourite.
- Uncle Bazanye. We all know it’s a bad idea not to read any of his writings/musings.
- Before Peter Kakoma, there was Sleek and Wild and his Monday Massacres.
- There was Buttercookie. There’s now only restricted access.
- There were the Two Weak Dudes. Don’t even know what happened to their blog.
- I once came across this blog, don’t know who they were but I instantly followed. Here.
- There was Streetsider, Enrique, Ivan’s blogs that I have now failed to trace.
- I read a lot of thought catalogs…they are some of the weirdest but inspiring collections.
- She’s also amazing. Know her as Mudamali, or that’s what her blog is titled.
- There’s the entire Urban Legend Kampala (ULK) where most of the above mentioned bloggers migrated to. There you will find Erique, Ivan, Streetsider, Uncle Baz and many more.
- So before this, there was this.
- I will give 11 to Jem because we all know what her favourite number is.
- I am just going to list a random number of blogs/bloggers I used to read. I don’t know most of them. Just click on the links. https://flygirlchronicles.wordpress.com/, (some links don’t work. Blogs expired/terminated)
- There’s Edward. Great person. Greatest Photographer.
Uhhmmmm…most of the blogs I want to share are old and outdated. Some have even shut down.
7 “facts”/things about me? I wouldn’t call them facts.
- I sometimes don’t know or understand the music on my playlist. Big fan of mellow sounds.
- I love reading manga.
- I like to write. Been at it since 2001. I need to collect a manuscript of what my earlier thoughts in school were.
- I love to design.
- I love keeping it simple. Life too.
- If it’s too complicated, I’ll see myself out.
- I only swim in the shallow end of the pool. Or is it waddle? What’s that thing cats do when they are thrown into water?
That’s it. Cool. Peace