April is the greatest month there is. I don’t need to elaborate on this.
- It is my birth month. That already makes it greater than anything. I mean, I just grew a little older.
- I got Veronica. Don’t worry, Veronica is my beautiful beast, raves so loud she gets my heart pumping. She’s there for me when the weather is horrible. She carries me too. Who knew she was that strong? She’s expensive, but aren’t all girls expensive? She’s beautiful and her favourite colour is beige. Veronica is my 4 wheeler toyota Kami. Hahahahahaha!
- Every day this month I’ve woken up wondering if I will manage to do everything I wanted to do and went to sleep happy that I finally got through the day. There’s nothing as important as my time these days. I make a living from using my time and wasting it means wasting my living. So yes, I am grateful time is on my side.
- What is love? Hey, I had to drop this in somewhere somehow! Anyway, I don’t know. Who knows?
- There’s a difference between spirituality and religion. And what gets close to spirituality is faith. So, I careless about religion, but I believe in those who have faith and are constantly seeking spirituality, in the constant belief that we are a speck of dust in this unimaginable cog that is life, that is the universe, the multiverse.
- Happy New Month.