Today, when I woke up, it didn’t dawn on me that I was married! Now, much later in the wee morning hours as I wait to set off for my honeymoon, it’s creeping onto me that I am actually married!
Do I feel any different?
Yes! Yes I do!
Yesterday was sooooooo much fun! From waking up early to preparing the groomsmen to going to church, and going to some more church, and saying We Do, to the crazy photo shoot and later party! It’s been a great time and was a great day!
Weird thing though, it seems guys had more fun at my party than I did! Like, they balled out for real!
I honestly want reviews for my wedding!
Yesterday, God did it!
1. It shone the entire day! I was worried about the rain and how crazy it would be since our wedding was at the water front! But, it didn’t rain and we had a fantastic day!
2. It feels weird, in a good way, to be wearing a ring, a freaking WEDDIN’ ring! I like it!
3. Friends came through for me! Family came through for me more! I love you guys, and if you read this, I am going to revenge kindly on you guys!
4. It feels good to be called Mr and Mrs!
5. Yeah, I got the ring! Not her, me! I got the ring! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Happy New Year folks!